Olive Oil Comes to the Rescue for Heart Condition that Drugs Failed
Gretton, C. (n.d.). Olive Oil Comes to the Rescue for Heart Condition that Drugs Failed. Easy Health Options. https://easyhealthoptions.com/olive-oil-comes-to-the-rescue-for-heart-condition-that-drugs-failed/
One of the reasons doctors focus so much on making sure we keep our hearts healthy is because heart disease becomes progressively harder to treat. Once you hit the point of heart failure, it’s impossible to reverse the damage already done to your heart. To date, there are no FDA-approved drugs to improve clinical outcomes in HFpEF. However, a common household pantry item might hold the key to improving quality of life for HFpEF sufferers.
To continue reading, follow the link above.
- Dietary Supplementation of Extra Virgin Olive Oil in Patients with Heart Failure with Preserved Ejection Fraction is Associated with Increases in Cardiorespiratory Fitness — Journal of Cardiac Failure
- Heart Failure with Preserved Ejection Fraction (HFpEF) — University of Michigan Frankel Cardiovascular Center
- Is food the best medicine for heart failure? — VCU Health Pauley Heart Center
- The Oxygen Uptake Efficiency Slope: WHAT DO WE KNOW? — Journal of Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation and Prevention
- Mediterranean diet: A heart-healthy eating plan — Mayo Clinic
- 8 heart health supplements to take – and one to avoid — PeaceHealth
- 6 Supplements for Heart Health — WebMD