The Toxic Byproducts Lurking in Your Drinking Water Linked to Cancer
Schmedthorst, A. (n.d.). The Toxic Byproducts Lurking in Your Drinking Water Linked to Cancer. Easy Health Options. https://easyhealthoptions.com/toxic-byproducts-drinking-water-cancer/
It seems like not even six months can go by without a new drinking water crisis looming. From lead contamination to the nitrates that were found to be a danger to over five million Americans this past January, the safety of our drinking water in this country is questionable at best. And now, a new health danger has been found to be lurking in our drinking water — a cancer-causing agent known as BDA — and it’s all thanks to the way we disinfect water in the U.S.
To continue reading, follow the link above.
- New toxic byproducts of disinfecting drinking water— Johns Hopkins University
- Water filters for your home— Government of Western Australia Department of Health
- The Different Types of Water Filters— Soft Water Filtration
- Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration – How It Works— Soft Water Filtration
- Water Filters: How Do They Work?— PUR
- Choosing Home Water Filters & Other Water Treatment Systems— Centers for Disease Control and Prevention